We are all about knowing, valuing and caring for every student that presents at our gate. Through the facilitation of educational teams we provide the opportunities and quality learning environment to develop students into successful lifelong learners and responsible global citizens.
Every one of our students is provided with opportunity and every one of our students is on an educational journey that is unique to them. We recognise, support and celebrate that.
We do this by providing:
- a safe, happy, caring and cooperative learning environment
- a relevant, challenging and flexible curriculum
- relationships based on mutual respect and honesty
- a partnership between students, staff, parents and the community
- by modelling excellence and challenging every student to perform their personal best.
- pursue excellence in all spheres
- focus on literacy, numeracy and the development of technology skills
- better prepare students for employment
- expand our commitment to physical fitness for all students
- expand programs in the creative and performing arts
- maintain the focus on good discipline and effective learning
- promote civic responsibility and community values in our students
- challenge our students to be the best version of themselves and achieve their personal best.
- develop environmental awareness, understanding, and action in students
- improve the campus experiences of students with special education needs
- advance Aboriginal education and reconciliation programs
- provide opportunities to students in a range of extra-curricula activities
- Control what I say and do
- Work and let others work
- Follow instructions
- Ask for help
- Bring necessary equipment to all classes and wear the appropriate uniform