The campus code of conduct endorsed by the P&C association requires all students to wear the campus uniform. It is a requirement of the Department of Education that all government school students wear a uniform. The wearing of the campus uniform at Port Macquarie Campus is compulsory.
Uniform Shop Trading Hours During School Term
The uniform shop and uniform supplies is located at the main office at Port Macquarie Campus. Office staff manage all uniforms a the campus. Uniform supplies are available for sale and fittings through the main office from 7.30 am - 8.30 am on Monday and Thursday mornings.
Our college has a uniform policy to which students must abide for the purpose of ready identification of students and non-students at school, as well as giving students a sense of personal pride in their own appearance. The college urges all parents to encourage their child/ren to be a responsible member of our community by supporting the accepted standard of dress at Hastings Secondary College.
Holiday Uniform Shop Trading Hours
Opening hours for uniform shops for both campuses during the holiday period are as follows:
- Monday 20 January 2020 - 8.00 am - 12.00 pm
- Tuesday 21 January 2020 - 8.00 am - 12.00 pm
- Wednesday 22 January 2020 - 8.00 am - 12.00 pm
Fittings and sales will take place in the MPC (School Hall) entrance from Owen Street.
Uniform Price List
Download the Port Macquarie Uniform Price List.
Online Uniform Shop
Parents are able to order online via Flexi-Schools by:
1. Go to the Flexi-Schools website.
2. Click 'register now' to create an account.
3. Top up your balance (Visa and Mastercard also accepted).
4. Start ordering immediately (please note there is a 0.29 cent processing fee for ordering via Flxi-Schools.
For any enquiries please call Flexi-Schools on 1300 361 769.