OLIVER is the Library Management system for all Department of Education schools.
To access OLIVER
1. Login to your device and to the student portal.
2. Select the icon for "My School Library / OLIVER"
3. Your personal OLIVER Homepage will appear – note your name at the top, and click on the tabs to check your current or overdue loans, reservations & bookings.
4. From the homepage you can choose to do a basic search, check out reading lists, a featured author, e-books, cyber safety, new resources and links to useful sites such as Cool Maths Games, other Library catalogues, and even have your book reviews published!
5. Watch the featured help video – "Searching the Library" (not the Orbit video – that is for Primary students) for instructions on how to search OLIVER.
6. Experiment and check out how things work