Dear Parents and Carers,
The leadership team from Hastings Secondary College will be visiting its partner primary schools in the Hastings Valley Community of Schools during Term 1.
You are invited to meet staff, student leaders and current Year 7 students to learn more about the extensive opportunities available for your child in secondary school.
The presentation will address the excellence, innovations, opportunities and successes which Hastings Secondary College offers to every student.
The team will provide an overview of programs available including Zenith, our comprehensive gifted and talented program, and the innovative academies in Creative and Performing Arts, Sport and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
You and your child of Year 5 or 6 are invited to attend the session from 6.00pm to 7.00pm at your primary school. Rolland Plains Upper PS at 2.30pm)
A light supper will be provided.
COLLEGE CONNECT INFORMATION SESSIONS WILL BE ON THE FOLLOWING DATES
Westport Public School Monday 24 February 6pm - Library
- Rollands Plains Upper Public School Tuesday 25 February 2.30pm - Primary Classroom
- Lake Cathie Public School Wednesday 26 February 6pm - Library
- Hastings Public School Wednesday 4 March 6pm - Library
- Telegraph Point Public School Thursday 5 March 6pm - Library
- Port Macquarie Primary School Monday 9 March 6pm - Library
- Tacking Point Public School Tuesday 10 March 6pm - School Hall
If you are unable to attend the date set for your primary school, you are welcome to attend an alternate session. We look forward to meeting you and sharing our vision for your child’s secondary education