Hastings Secondary College Westport Campus P&C requires an efficient, enthusiastic Canteen Manager to work in our school canteen.
Hastings Secondary College Westport Campus school hours for students is 8.15am to 2.15pm
The school has approximately 680 Students.
Responsibilities would include ordering, cooking and everyday functioning of the canteen, liaising with the school and P&C holding up the Healthy Kids Association requirements.
Salary is in accordance with the Fast Foods Industry Award 2010.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
* Experience in a food preparation and service setting
*Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
*Demonstrated skills in all aspects of operating a food business
* Demonstrated ability to work as a team member as well as supervise others
* Demonstrated time management skills and ability to control day to day operations
* Experience with volunteers and parent groups
* Knowledge of the Healthy Kids Association requirements
* Experience and or qualifications in food safety and handling
* Understanding of work health and safety and ability to meet legislative requirements
* Interest in nutrition
* Commitment to Child safety and current Working WithChildren Check.
* Experience in Square Point of Sale and digital financial management record keeping.
* Qualifications in canteen operations and/or food safety and hygiene will be highly regarded.
* Food handling certificate is required.
* Covid-19 Infection Control Training (or willingness to complete)
* Hours of operation to be determined.Monday to Friday 40 weeks per year approximately
It is a requirement of employment that Prohibited Employment Declaration and Consent to Employment Screening checks will be completed.
No Agency enquires please.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Westport Campus on 65836400
Applications close 8 February 2021.