Instructions for Online applications and instructions
Due date: Friday 27 August 2022
Academy Applications and Personal Interest Project (PIP) selections
Academy applications are optional. If applying, you may apply for 1, 2 or all 3 Academies. If you apply for two or more, you must indicate your preference on the form.
Personal Interest Project class selections are compulsory. Students not involved in Academies are well catered for by choosing a PIP class based on their interests.
STEP 1 PIP class selections - compulsory
- PIP options are available view in links below.
- Go to https://my.edval.education/login
- Enter your webcode (from the label on your plastic sleeve)
STEP 2 - optional - Academy applications (Creative Industries, STEM, Sports)
- If you would like to apply, click on the website link to the online application form. Academy applications are optional. If applying, you may apply for 1, 2 or all 3 Academies.
- Answer the questions in the form and Submit.
NOTE: The questions will ask:
- Why you want to be this this Academy?
- Your areas of interest, relevant to the academy.
- Your experiences, activities and achievements relevant to the academy; and
- Any additional information you would like to share.