Two projects from Hastings Secondary College were nominated for voting for the my community grant funding. These are:
- Burrawan Farm - Hastings Secondary College Port Macquarie Campus
- Precious Plastics Port Macquaire - Hastings Secondary College Westport Campus
Voting opens Monday 15 July, voting opens in remaining electorates 15 August.
Am I eligible to vote?
If you are aged 16 years or over and have a valid Medicare card, you can vote for projects in your NSW state electorate.
How to vote
1. You will need to log in to a MyServiceNSW Account – if you do not have an account, sign up on the Service NSW website, call 13 77 88 or visit your nearest Service NSW Centre. You can find information on creating a MyServiceNSW Account at service.nsw.gov.au/transaction/sign-myservicensw-account
2. You will also need to provide your NSW residential address to confirm your NSW state electorate.
I don’t have internet access. What can I do? If you don’t have internet access, or need help navigating the system, you can visit any of the Service NSW Centres across the state for assistance. You can find your closest Service NSW Centre at service.nsw.gov.au/service-centre or by calling Service NSW on 13 77 88.
Where do I vote?
Projects will be published online at My Community Project. You will be able to see projects across NSW, but you can only vote for projects in your electorate. You can vote for up to 5 community projects but must at least vote for 3.
How do I vote?
1. Once you have logged in to your MyServiceNSW Account and provided your Medicare card details and your residential address, you are ready to vote.
For results to best reflect your community’s preferences, you must include at least three, and up to five, projects in your preferred order.
To vote, first add your favourite projects to your shortlist. Once you have shortlisted your projects you can remove or add projects and change their order. You can shortlist as many projects as you want, but you can only include between three and five projects in your vote. You can only vote once and only for projects in your NSW state electorate. You cannot change your vote after it is submitted.
How does it work?
Vote for your favourite project after completing your MyServiceNSWAccount at My Community Project. The project with the most votes will get the funding. Anyone aged 16 years or over. You can only vote once and within your electorate. Voting closes on 15 August 2019.
Projects will be published online at My Community Project. Each project is presented with an image, title and short summary.
Vote Burrawan Farm - Hastings Secondary College Port Macquarie Campus
Vote Precious Plastic Port Macquarie - Hastings Secondary College Westport Campus