In teams of two, you will get the chance to prepare, cook and present your favourite food dish to be judged by a panel of expert judges!
Monday 26 November 2018 - Lake Cathie Public School and Telegraph Point (morning session)
Monday 26 November - Westport Public School (afternoon session)
Tuesday 27 November 2018 - Tacking Point Public School (2 sessions morning and afternoon)
Hastings Secondary College, Westport Campus - Hospitality Building, Findlay Avenue Port Macquarie.
There will be 2 cooking sessions held on each day.
Session 1: 9.30am – 11.00am
Session 2: 12.15pm – 1.45pm
- Year 5 students only – Once you enter you will be notified if your entry is successful into the competition.
- Teams will have 90 minutes to prepare, cook and present their signature dish.
- Each team will need to bring the FOUR main ingredients for their dish. The remaining ingredients will be supplied by the College.
- Each team will be given a Year 10 student as their mentor cook for the session.
- Transport to and from the event may be provided by Hastings Secondary College.
- Team dishes will be judged during and after the session by the expert judging panel.
- Students will need to enter via the below online form. After your entry form is received, teams will be notified of their acceptance into the competition, cooking session time and further information about the day.
To enter this fantastic competition complete the below form. Applications close 16 November 2018 or until places are filled.